- The under 200 Dirham dine out experience is in demand
- People don’t want fine dining in Dubai anymore they want experiential dining
- There are 10 high-end restaurants in Dubai that will continue to do good business. Go there at your own risk though, the start-up costs are considerable
- Many high-end outlets close not because the concept was bad but because the financial investment ceased
- You might close more outlets than you open and that’s okay. It’s about ‘cutting your tail’ and going where the customers are – which won’t be the same as it was 10 years ago
Shared during the 30 November 2018 panel session:
UAE – A case of oversupply! Is there still a Market?