Raise your profile at the show and benefit from an increase in ROI and visitors to your stand. A host of sponsorship opportunities exist around GulfHost, before, during, and after the show, with ideas and packages to fit every budget. Choose from signage and banners inside and outside the venue, registration messages, mailer sponsorship, events, innovation awards branding as well as high visibility online with web banners and email advertising.
Here's a guide to take you through all the necessary information that you will require before the show.
Show Timings - Build-Up Days
Tuesday, 5 Nov 2024
(Commencing Hrs with 24Hrs access)
Access for Space Only Contractors and Exhibitors
Generate more qualified leads at the event
Stand Height Regulations
The maximum height for Space Only stands is as follows, including name sign or trademark. All Space Only Exhibitors must follow the height grading system:
- Halls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Sheikh Rashid Hall and Sheikh Saeed Hall and The Arena
The maximum height allowed is 6 metres
- Between Halls 2 and 3 and also between Sheikh Maktoum and Sheikh Rashid Hall (under bulkhead)
The maximum height allowed is 3 metres
- Za’abeel Hall 1
The maximum height allowed is 5.35 metres
- Za’abeel Halls 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
The maximum height allowed is 6 meters
- In the Link between Za’abeel Hall 3 & Hall 1
The maximum height allowed is 3 meters
- Concourse 1 & 2 and Za’abeel Concourse & Al Multaqua
The maximum height allowed is 4 meters. No Double Decker Structures.
Exhibitors Badge Information
Exhibitors and their personnel who need to access the exhibition halls during the event must register for an EXHIBITOR BADGE.
- Exhibitor badges are strictly reserved for use by exhibitors and their stand staff and should not be transferred or “lent” to non-exhibiting personnel/visitors. Any visiting staff should register as a visitor.
- No request for an exhibitor badge should be made for any person below the age of 21.
- An Exhibitor Badge permits access to the exhibition halls during the build-up and open days of the show.
- Badges must be worn by exhibitors at all times, as strict security will be maintained on the exhibition site.
- If a badge is lost or misplaced, please report the loss to the organization. A duplicate badge will be issued on the expressed condition that the lost badge was issued in the first place
The number of badges available corresponds directly with the space booked, as follows:
|Stand Size (sq m)
|Allocation of Badges
|Less than 6
The Print@Home link will appear within the Exhibitor Badge section of the Online Manual, 1 week prior to the event and upon all payments having been cleared.
Make sure you:
- Print your badges before coming to the show venue.
- At the event, collect your sanitized lanyard and badge-holder from any of the Info Desks
Badges are non-transferable. Badge-holders must present valid identifications. Anyone found to be in violation will be liable to pay a penalty of AED 3000 and denied entry into the event.
NOTE: The Print@Home Link will only be provided once all payments have been cleared with the show team.
Should you require assistance with regard to your exhibitor badge request/registration, please e-mail: OpsAdmin@dwtc.com
Individual Badges and Group Contractor Badges
Contractor badges can be collected from the Main Contractor Badge Collection Point (Map available upon request) in exchange of a valid proof of identity (UAE labour card / UAE national ID card / UAE driving license/government organization ID card). This proof of identity will be kept at the cashier’s cabin at the EO Land Main Contractor Badge Collection Point until the contractor badge is returned. A group application can also be applied for a contracting company prior to build up.
Contractor badge cost: AED 20.00 per day (from 00:01 to 24:00).
Lost badge: AED 100.00 (payable at the cashier’s cabin at the Za’abeel service yard).
Temporary Contractor Badges - International Contractors (non-UAE based)
All contractor staff must report to either the cashier’s cabin at the EO Land Main Contractor Badge Collection Point or at Al Wasl reception to avail of a temporary contractor badge in exchange of a passport copy. The badge will be valid for a maximum of 15 days. AED 200.00 will be charged per badge; this AED 200.00 represents an entrance fee of AED100.00 and a refundable deposit of AED100.00. The refundable deposit can be claimed upon returning the badge within 15 days from the date of payment.
Special Contractor Badges – Valid For the Open Period of the Show
Special Contractor Badges are available to Contractors by paying AED 150 per badge and can be ordered on site. However, these badges will be issued at the discretion of the Organiser and are only for the purpose of essential services to be carried out on the stands. Access will be permitted for one hour prior to the show open & one hour after the show has closed.