Admission to GulfHost is free of charge for trade visitors.
Registration is compulsory for entry and visitors have 2 options for registration:
Visitor Online Registration: This is the most convenient registration option that helps you avoid standing in queues, waiting and filling up forms to enter the exhibition.
On-site Registration: On the days of the show, registration counters and writing desks will be placed outside select halls. Please note your business card is mandatory in order to gain entrance.
|Show dates||: 18 – 20 September 2017|
|Show timings||: 18 September, 10:00 – 18:00|
|: 19 September, 10:00 – 20:00|
|: 20 September 10:00 – 17:00|
|Venue:||: Sheikh Saeed Halls 1 – 3 and Trade Centre Arena,|
|Dubai World Trade Centre|
Terms and Conditions
- The exhibition is only open to trade visitors.
- Registration is compulsory for entry.
- The badge gives free unlimited access also to the co-located events: The Speciality Food Festival, yummex Middle East, SEAFEX and GulfHost
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Anyone obtaining visitor or exhibitor badges by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event.
- Anyone attending the exhibition should carry some form of photo ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser, which the Organiser may ask to see.
- Anyone attending the exhibition must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the exhibition or conference.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from The Events for Speciality Food Professionals and from Dubai World Trade Centre who does not comply with this policy, or whom they reasonably consider to be likely to break these rules.
- Trolley bags will not be permitted inside the exhibition halls.
- Important: Children below the age of 21 are not allowed to enter the exhibition halls